and as well, investigate if your state has programs such as:

1. Medicaid Buy In Program, so you can make up to a certain $ amount, and retain your Medicaid benefits (i.e Health Insurance). Each state varies but generally I think I've see up to $40K sometimes more.

2. A state or other funded program for individuals who dont qualify for medicaid, seeking employment, or have circumstances of need. These PCA programs are sometimes locall administered through your Center For Independant Living.

You have to start somewhere. Going "cold-turkey" after being on Medicaid paying for your attendents is not easy.

I feel all of your pains!