Thread: adjustable JetStream Pro pics?

Question adjustable JetStream Pro pics?

Anybody have pics on the chair of the adjustable hardware JetStream Pro back? Also I wonder WHICH solid back allows for the greatest adjustment to the REAR? Almost ready to order this thing. Just obsessing about stuff. Maybe SCI_OTR has some pics? It's hard to want looks, function and price. Maybe can't work out all 3! Thanks! Lynne

dig around this site: http://www.accessibledesigns.com/carbonseating.html

ADI makes the JetStream Pro back, which is rebranded by Roho.

Thanks Scott. Actually I think you may have given me this before. It just looks as if the back can't be set back very far. Wish I could get something to set back further than my Jay2. Wonder if this would? Or WHAT would? Thanks!

Lynne,

The J3 has a lot of backward adjustment. Not so hot in the looks dept, with all the adj hardware though.

I will try to get a better pic later, but here is one already uploaded. If you look just behind the back cane, and just above the armrest, you can see a slot. That is how much more the backrest can be slid back, and it is already close to where a slingback would be.

"a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    Lynne,

The J3 has a lot of backward adjustment. Not so hot in the looks dept, with all the adj hardware though.

I will try to get a better pic later, but here is one already uploaded. If you look just behind the back cane, and just above the armrest, you can see a slot. That is how much more the backrest can be slid back, and it is already close to where a slingback would be.
    Hi McDuff!
    is it required the fixed 4" rigidizer bar on back canes to install the J3 back?
    I'm thinking in get one this, but my back canes has default space.

I've been seeing you photo and I didn't understand why 4" rigidizer bar, there's a lot of space between the back and the bar.... I'm not intend to use it with different angles (reclining back or forward), just one or 2 degrees.

Hi ChriZ,

Not sure why Ti says you need to have the 4" rigidizer bar for hard backs. It might be the angle of the bar right where it connects to back canes, it angles in towards the middle. But it still seems the standard rigidizer should work. Maybe it is only for the hard backs that they sell from factory?

Especially if you are only planning small changes, I think you will be fine, there is lots of extra space on mine.(I do have the 4", just to clarify)
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    Hi ChriZ,

Not sure why Ti says you need to have the 4" rigidizer bar for hard backs. It might be the angle of the bar right where it connects to back canes, it angles in towards the middle. But it still seems the standard rigidizer should work. Maybe it is only for the hard backs that they sell from factory?

Especially if you are only planning small changes, I think you will be fine, there is lots of extra space on mine.(I do have the 4", just to clarify)
    many thank's dude!
    I'm planning to order it in next july.

Thanks, McDuff! Your chair looks great, by the way! Wonder if the JetStream back sits as far back? (or more?) Or the MatRX? I think the JetStream back hardware is less bulky, but I haven't actually SEEN it as well as I want to.