Thread: Washington ad th markets!

Washington ad th markets!

The only way to make money in this type of market is by keeping up with washington. The ups and downs in the markets have everything to do with what washington is doing.

The reason the market has been going up the past three weeks is because washington is finaly showing some clarity on what their plan is. Not that it's a good plan. But atleast it's a plan. Right now the market is looking past the dept their going to run up. But it will soon.

Were going to have some pull backs and some mean ones at that. But I hope we get to 9000 dow before testing lows again.

With that said. I sold half of my holding friday and looking to sell the other half monday. Five hundred point drop or more i'll start loading up again.

Value investing is for losers in this type of markets.

I´m worried about the dollar. It´s running on borrowed time. I´m moving out of dollar based assets and moving to alternatives. Euro for now, plus some metals.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I´m worried about the dollar. It´s running on borrowed time. I´m moving out of dollar based assets and moving to alternatives. Euro for now, plus some metals.
    Good move, I agree with you. The dollar will fall slowly for along time to come unless the moderate democrates get some balls and shoot down the budget proposal. And gold is a great play on the inflation all this spending is going to accur.