Thread: DR. YOUNG Incomplete injury -- BioFeedback Brackenridge karen perrone

DR. YOUNG Incomplete injury -- BioFeedback Brackenridge karen perrone

Dr young you have did too much for this sci community. Let alone your not sci.! Doc theres so many weak at mind! ;please ban me if u so fit... Karren didnt answer my first email, you have wise x 120months. Shes ego trippin.

How much to china from start to to complete in china from start to comlete?

Like the shy chk in the atx, her mom ask?;

Quote Originally Posted by MADPRODUCER View Post
    Dr young you have did too much for this sci community. Let alone your not sci.! Doc theres so many weak at mind! ;please ban me if u so fit... Karren didnt answer my first email, you have wise x 120months. Shes ego trippin.

hang in there, china is not the answer. i still think you would be a good canidate for the austin trials. you fit all requirements and is in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by MADPRODUCER View Post

Yes, I remember. We haven't started the trial yet in China. When we come close, I will be posting the information. We don't know yet how many and which of our 25 centers will even qualify to be in the trial. This will not be until sometime in 2010 because we have to finish our phase 2 trials first. Regarding how much participation in the trial might cost, the treatment itself and all the costs of hospitalization and rehabilitation will of course be covered. Because this a trial in China, we do not cover the cost of traveling from the U.S. to China. At the present, a round-trip to most cities in China, for example, is less than US$1000. Hotels for family members range from <US$50/day to US$120/day.

Acceptance by a center for a clinical trial is decided by the investigator, based on recommended inclusion and exclusion criteria and whether the investigator believes that the subject will be reliable and will come back for the followup visits. It doesn't make sense for person and family members to travel and stay a year in China to be part of a clinical trial. The results aren't guaranteed. This is an experimental therapy. Also, most of the doctors and nurses don't speak English all that well. We are starting NASCINET because we don't think that it is a good idea for Americans to travel to China for clinical trials. It probably would be better to go to a U.S. center rather than to China.

Wise.

Regarding the concern that one might not be eligible if one incomplete, I had indicated that we may consider ASIA B but I am concerned that we are not doing enough subjects to be able to include both A and B. In China, because the costs are lower and we will be doing more than twice the number of subjects. I have not yet decided. Wise

I see. Last night I didn't make sense. I was asking how much it would be for travel/hotel fare? I didn't know you would have to stay a year in china. Correct? I will go to any of them 25 centers.

Will TIRR be a center?

Damn, which demo or repub daughter I have to film on video w/coke to prove your point dr. young? I guess someone will be calling the F.B.I again, haha...

Seriously, Im inc , I can stand for a hour, I have sensation and reliable..

I miss the other requirements. What were they?