Thread: Allstate insurers!

Allstate insurers!

I no longer work for them. Moved to a new company. So I thought I would share a tip with you guy's on lowering your premium.

In january they lowered their rates to new customer at the same time raising them for the old insurers.

They told their agents they can't switch the old insures to the new program only if they threaten to leave.

The only thing that would cause you not to get a better premium in the new program is if your credit rating is worse than when you first join them or if you have tickets in the last 3 years.

thanks , i am going to try that , and leave if they dont do the change .
    i would like to find a insurance company that really gave one a break for doing little driving, less time on the road equals less chance of collisions. i get teh lower mileage now, but it still not that much.
    cauda equina

metro, i'm looking for same...i put 1200 miles on my van last year and paid same as others who drove 12000...i spent less on gas and oil changes than ins....post if you find a less use deal

i hope you still think Allstate is good....as I have annuity w/them...

despite a recent poster saying work solves all, it doesn't. esp. w/recent stock market. hope Allstate is solvent.... w/o them, i'll be on streets too, despite working all these yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by metronycguy View Post
    thanks , i am going to try that , and leave if they dont do the change .
    i would like to find a insurance company that really gave one a break for doing little driving, less time on the road equals less chance of collisions. i get teh lower mileage now, but it still not that much.

try geico, but if you can't get into the orange program call geico. I stayed with allstate and my premium dropped over 100.00 in the new program.