Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pain + hot flashes

Gary -
    Metro's last post was over a month ago. You may want to PM him in case he doesn't see your question.

PM him

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    Gary -
    Metro's last post was over a month ago. You may want to PM him in case he doesn't see your question.
    Arndog- How do I do this?

I'm in the middle of trying to move files from my macbook to my new imac and am having a lot of problems figuring things out. My mind is full up!

Thanks

Gary
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

If you put your cursor over his name on his post and click, it should pull up a menu that includes "send a private message". I hope that helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    If you put your cursor over his name on his post and click, it should pull up a menu that includes "send a private message". I hope that helps.
    Thanks, it worked.
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I get hot flashes when I'm not taking my medications that contain narcotics. It really gets bad to the point that I become restless. I don't sleep at night and get extremely hot and sweaty at times. It's too bad my medication causes this because it really helps me with the pain I'm in.
    Ruptured lower disk in back.hospital bed Indianapolis

Gary,
    You don't "know" me as I don't post that often. I just wanted to wish you luck in getting the DREZ surgery, you really do have a lot to deal with 24/7. I have 24/7 and know how exhausting it is. A lot of times I am not able to join in with stuff so my partner does his own thing, great for him and I encourage him to do so, but lonely for me. What a pity you have to move to be somewhere where a thing that helps you deal with the pain is legal, stupid laws.......

I was burning badly last night and the sweats were as bad as they have ever been. I was out of pain meds and just trying to get through the night by uping my muscle relaxers. Burning seems to be getting worse in my les and feet lately. got my meds today so I will try to get my levels right again. Chemical dependant is not what I want to be. I take them only when I really hurt bad but they seem to be less effective as time goes by.