Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost new Tilite TR titanium wheelchair

Almost new Tilite TR titanium wheelchair

I bought this on ebay from an estate sale but am selling because it's too big and my ins bought me an appropriate one. I have to sell it so I can afford to pay my copay on the new chair. The seat is 16X18, it's 19'' from seat to floor in the front of the seat and 14.5 in the back of the seat, the back height is adjustable from 18-20" apparently, and I measured the legs which appear to be 16.5" long [but are adjustable]. It has a titanium bar in the back not the black one, and volcanic casters that are 3". I cannot tell the back angle I'll post a pic from the side, it does have the adjustable tension back tho. I bought it for the 24" spinergy spox wheels but they're too small for my new chair. I'd like to trade them for 25" spinergys but if I can't I might sell them with the chair, or without. Right now they have Natural fit rims on them which I cannot use either. If interested in anything just ask. oh I'm keeping the neoprene protectors on the legs in the pic
    Last edited by leschinsky; 04-23-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: clarification
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

How much?
    Wilson: Well, cheerio, Tim!
    Tim: ...Frosted Flakes to you too, Wilson.

Well I'm thinking $800. for the wheelchair frame, that should pay for my co-pay. Is that doable?

Last chance before this goes on ebay. I'd take $700 for the TR without the spinergy wheels or $1000 with.
    Last edited by leschinsky; 04-23-2009 at 06:51 PM.

18X16 ...... which way? 18 side to side, or front to back?
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

It's 16 width 18 depth.

Darn, I could probably make it work the other way. Thanks tho.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Would you sell the Nat Fit handrims by themselves? I REALLY like/need the glossy finish ones and they no longer make them.
    I can't push well on the new satin finish Nat Fits that they put on my new ZRA.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Sure Novie, if I take a pic will you be able tell the finish because I don't know which it is.

Yeah could you take a pic up close?

I will attempt to explain this. The old NF standard grip were glossy/slick. You could get the standard grip or tacky supergrip coated.

The New NF still have the standard or super grip coating, but they changed the finish on the standard over the years to where it's no longer really slick/glossy...it's more of a matte finish that feels weird and doesn't slide as well through your hands.

I need the ones that are really slick and slide right through your hands. They look like glossy black paint that is used to paint wheelchairs.

I don't want the super grip that is sticky or tacky. It has more of the vinyl/pvc coating that is good for people w/o grip.

Those look like the glossy finish...the new finish is black but has more of a gray/matte look to it and feels like the unpolished titanium wcs. Glossy would feel more like a painted or polished wc.

Does any of this make sense? lol

Oh and I have 24 Spinergys so if they are on 24 spinergys now they should work right? I see on some websites when ordering NF they ask for your wheel type!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash