Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: concert venues and accessible seating questions and experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    yeah phish!! im gonna see them 2 possibly 3 times this summer! let me know how it goes
    Will do. I have tickets on 6/6. I thought the Hampton shows were pretty solid. Just heard that Fenway Park was announced but, that should be a little too hectic for my liking Are you going to the Fox? that's the ticket to have.

I am going to be at the fox show i'm so excited for that one. i'll also be at the indy show and possibly chicago.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

I'm not sure how obsessed you are, but as a teenager growing up in New England in the late/mid-1990s- Phish was a lifestyle/obsession of many of my friends and I. If you're interested in good soundboard or audio recording check out this website:
    http://musicalstewdaily.com/category/phish/

A great melange of full live downloads and videos. I recommend downloading Gamehedge : http://musicalstewdaily.com/2009/04/...ento-ca-32293/

enjoy

i mean im not a phishhead but i appreciate there influence on the "jamband movement" an always have at least one album in my mix. I'll check that site out tho thanks for the suggestion. one of my faves for free downloads is www.archive.org/details/etree also.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson