Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-motion wheels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E-motion wheels

For the member who wondered what chair/wheels set up I have. This is about the best pic I have of them on my Cyclone Mirage Ti chair (similar to a Colours chair in US).

Hope this helps
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

U so hot, even when you look sulky.

Off topic comment. You're a moderator, delete with your superpowers if you must!

Gracias.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

The new e-motion M15 wheels have officially been released.

you can see in this page http://www.adaptado.es/content/view/134/32/
    a few videos of the power of this wheels, i`ll by a pair when I`ll be old

the page it`s in Spanish and the videos are in Germany, but you can see in the video what the wheels can do.

Nice set up. What are peoples thoughts on the new Emotions vs Quickie X-tenders? I'm considering getting power assist wheels.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

One of my friends have got ones in his tilite tr, and he say that they are fantastic.
    Here is the pic of his tilite, his got a electric quickie titanium so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Nice set up. What are peoples thoughts on the new Emotions vs Quickie X-tenders? I'm considering getting power assist wheels.
    I have the Quickie extenders and love them. I tested both but felt the e-motion were a little to touch sensitive for me. Now that I am used to the power assist not sure if I would be bothered by the e-motion or not. My batteries last me all day and I do a lot of running around. My charger did crap out on me and am borrowing one from a friend until mine new one is shipped. I think two batteries are a must at all times, one in the charger one on the chair.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Aly did you trial the M15 E-motion or M12? Do the Extenders have to be fitted on a Quickie chair? I hear the Extenders have an auto off after 5 minutes, is this just when they haven't been used for that length of time?

This is another power assist, this one is a E-fix sistem by invacare in a quickie titanium.
    I put the page for if you can reed spanish http://www.adaptado.es/content/view/26/32/ and some pics.