Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tranverse Myelitis

Quote Originally Posted by cdurfee99 View Post
    tomislav- how is your recovery coming along? No offense to Croatia, the opposite actually, but I had TM in the good 'ol US, new york city, of all places. Lucky me? No! The idiots running the jewish hospital were too busy doing anything and everything, but treating me like a real patient. I will spend the rest of my days in pure hatred and bitter spite, and it actually cheers me up a little, to realize this. I live for hate!
    Sorry that you live in pure hatred and bitter spite. It doesn't seem to be anyway to live. So, they screwed up on your diagnosis and you remain paralyzed, which is awful, admittedly, but you also said you got rich. I assume that was a law suit that you won. While that will never bring back your lost mobility, do you know how many people with paralysis are anything BUT rich? No one to sue, nothing but making it check to check? Don't misunderstand me and think that what I am saying is you should be grateful or anything stupid like that, but the truth is you could have sustained your SCI the way most of us did, by diving, falling, whatever, and the outcome would be the same except without the comfort of money. Besides, living in bitterness and hatred usually is a pretty ineffective way of getting help from anyone, and doesn't do you any good either.

Quote Originally Posted by cdurfee99 View Post
    tomislav- how is your recovery coming along? No offense to Croatia, the opposite actually, but I had TM in the good 'ol US, new york city, of all places. Lucky me? No! The idiots running the jewish hospital were too busy doing anything and everything, but treating me like a real patient. I will spend the rest of my days in pure hatred and bitter spite, and it actually cheers me up a little, to realize this. I live for hate!
    cdurfee: What have your negative feelings got to do with either Croatia or Tomislav? Please leave others out of your bitter rants about how you were treated. I can't see anyway your remarks are helpful to other posters or how expressing these feelings can even be of any use to yourself.

I got good news today. The lesion on my spinal chord is shrinking. I stilll have strange feelings, but it's nothing I can't tollerate. I can't imagine what some of you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.