Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need an Attorney

  1. #1

    Need an Attorney

    Hello, my brother just suffered an SCI and we need to have his child support payments addresses. We are in TX and the Attorney General says we must have a court order to change the current child support arrangment now that he is disabled.

    Does anyone know of a family attorney who may help and offer reduced fees or pro-bono work?

    thank you,

  2. #2
    Contact you child support office first. They will usually do a reveiw for free if you haven't had one in three years. Of course that's in TN. Free legal aid will sometimes help.

    I couldn't find the link I was looking for but your DHS office will have the number for you if that one doesn't work.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

    Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Similar Threads

  1. How To Select An Attorney In A Spinal Cord Injury Case
    By Max in forum Funding, Legislation, & Advocacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts