Thread: FES Bike for sale

FES Bike for sale

I bought an FES bike a year and a half ago and has been used off and on for that period of time. I have all the emails that RTI sends me so I cna prove how many times it has been used. It was bought new ($14,950) and is in perfect pristine condition.

How much are FES bikes worth used? I want to get as much as possible but also don't want to rip anyone off. I am more interested in Honda's and some other Isreali company's "robot legs".

I can ride a bike now without having to use electrical stimulation and now the best thing for me is to rid myself of a wheelchair and use a standing version of a wheelchair. I don't know if this is making any sense to anyone, but hopefully it is.

To make this short, how much is a practically new FES bike worth that has been only riden by one person?

Thanks!

Are you selling and for how much? We are going to buy one, but we are in Montana and the shipping from Maryland might be a lot. Let me know.

interest+md local

i have an interest in the FES cycle and am a maryland resident, who would like to discuss the sale of the cycle. please check for a personal message and/or e-mail. thanks.

Hello! We are deparately looking for a FES bike for my Dad who is C2-C3 quadriplegic. We are locating in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana area. What did you decide re a price? Thank you. Please email me at: malgoel@yahoo.com if you can.

Nathan,
    Please respond to me either way at kjmullin@yahoo.com. I am interested in an FES bike for sale. I recently had a friend purchase one and I even know a shipping company that he used which provided excellent service. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    thanks,
    Kevin

fes bike

I am trying to find a FES bike for my 15 year old grandson. Did you sell yours yet? Do you know where I can find a used bike if you did? Thanks. Please email me at k.cousino@sbcglobal.net.

I am from Turkey.My mother is a recently injured t8 complete and we are looking topurchase a fes bike. We are interested in your bike if it is stillfor sale. Please let us know if it is available. You can eithere-mail us or call. 0 90 8184816. email ataozturk88@gmail.com.Thank you very much