Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think

What do you think

I been divorce for 7 months and the ex-wife of 16 yrs wants to get back together, she meet and married me with SCI so it wasn't something that just change are life's. The reason for are divorce was due to her being unfaithful.
    I been thinking about are memories and history we had since 1992 and just want to give in.

The only advice I could give is that if you do decide to get back together, go to couple's counseling before anything else.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

give in? interesting choice of words.
    i'd say, spend more time together and see how you feel. choose to not decide for a while. what do you think the down side of getting back together would be.

Get back together.

It's unnecessary to go zero to sixty. Try slow and easy does it. See how you feel about her and how she feels about you.

Words are far too easy. It's action and inaction which count most.

What is different now than when you divorced? How have you each grown? What were the problems in the relationship previously other than her infidelity? How did you contribute to the undoing of your marriage?

Couple's therapy is a must before you consider cleaning out a drawer for her to move back into your home and life.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

If you still have feelings for her give her a chance. You aren't obligated to marry her again.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I wouldn't take back a cheater!!! Stay far far away from that crap.
    Andrew

i'd say u gotta take it REAL slow again, start the dating nonsense again, and actually talk about what each of you want out of the relationship if you decide to take it further or if its run its course. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulScream View Post
    I wouldn't take back a cheater!!! Stay far far away from that crap.
    I would have to agree with Andrew on this one.

oh yeah I forgot to mention, once a cheater always a cheater