Thread: Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.
    Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."
    Click here for the rest.

When you got to have your chicken nuggets, you've got to have your chicken nuggets. LOL. What a freak
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

They should have given her ....her refund in the first place....myself I would have been pissed if they didn't give me a refund....calling 911 was sorta dump tho.....lmao....all she had to do was ask for manger....then go higher up if no refund.
    They shoulda told her before she paid they were out...

Art
    Art

Somewhere in Africa an AID's orphan is searching fo a few grains of rice to survive and this bimbo is having a meltdown over McNuggest? Only in America......

... my thoughts exactly Eileen and its scary to think "they walk among us" !

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Somewhere in Africa an AID's orphan is searching fo a few grains of rice to survive and this bimbo is having a meltdown over McNuggest? Only in America......
    Stuff just as whacky happens in other countries.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

I've had people call 911 because they couldn't get a cab .. and they get downright mean. Also had a woman call because she had an abundance of bees in her backyard ... I'm rarely a smart-ass on the phone, but I asked if she would like me to send the firefighters with their hose or a cop with a gun to take care of those bees? Then I hung up on her ... sorry but that's just ridiculous.

I'm thinking I had a 911 over a missed pizza delivery too ... but I don't recall the particulars.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

The police should have been contacted on a non emergency phone line, but I still see the need for their involement when the cash refund was refused. That wasn't the policy when I worked at Mc D's several decades ago.

Joe