Thread: Desire to Inspire

Red face Desire to Inspire

Hello, All -

Please let me preface this by saying, this is NOT spam and I hope you will read this entry with an open heart. I currently work for a marketing agency that represents an online job center and a social networking community geared toward the career advancement of people with disabilities. This company maintains partnerships with distinguished national organizations that aide and advocate for people with disabilities, each of which is working tirelessly to empower the millions of Americans living with disabilities.

Our goal is to create a video montage which will be posted on a channel of youtube.com with the hopes of going viral, in order to create awareness regarding an all inclusive workforce for people with disabilities. If you, or someone you know, would like to tell us your personal story about a moment that you felt inspired please submit a short video (1-3min) to the email provided. Also, be sure to include your name, E-mail, and phone number.

If your video is selected we will contact you to verify your information and use of this video.

All submissions must be sent to ShiningStars1994@gmail.com

The deadline is March 9, 2009.

Send an Email to ShiningStars1994@gmail.com or send a PM with any questions or concerns you may have.

We sincerely thank you for your help and support,

~Marissa~

Hi Marissa,

Would you mind sharing some more info with the groups you are working with? Perhaps a web site to help ease misgivings people may have about opening up to a stranger on the internet?

Thanks,

Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Name of the company?
    Last edited by Liz321; 03-04-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

I still need answers to some basic questions like:

What is the name of the on-line job center?

What is the name of the marketing company?

Who are the distinguished national organizations?

By "volunteer" do you mean there is no pay for the material?

Who will hold the copyright?

Who is paying for the montage?

Who is the target audience?

Is this a school project?

Concerns should be addressed in the open so all can know the answers.

Marketing agency with a Gmail host domain, ok.

Exact same thread was started on AllDeaf.com forum and was locked as it was considered to be spam!

carbar,

PN removed the original post and he and I spoke about it. I decided to put it back and give Marissa the opportunity to elaborate, knowing that our membership is smart enough to not be suspicious when suspicion is warranted.

Importantly, her profile is consistent with her IP and neither her public nor private email addresses belong to known spammers, so I assumed it was safe to leave for the time being. I'm hoping that Marissa will return and allay our concerns, but we'll see what happens.

Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Question

""She" has been everywhere with no answers to legitimate questions. Unnfortunately, some naieve person may unintentionally give away their "rights" if their video is produced.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.