Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Jerry, any news?

We're thinking of you Jerry, hang in there, it'll all work out

McDuff is right, Jerry -- this latest news is a drag, but it's something you can and will get past. Your friends will help you make sure of that.

As far as any money you received goes, it's not charity. It's a small token of friendship, just another way for people to let you know that they're there for you and behind you 100 percent. It's what friends do for one another.

Hang in there. Listen to McDuff. We're pulling for you.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Jerry, that was a hard thing to do, to have to admit you've been fooled by someone you trusted to all of us. I'm not worried about that. I hate it for you that the trailer isn't going to work out for you and the pups.

Put your trust in McDuff, Cheese, and Sue and you'll work thru this mess. McDuff, be sure and holler if there's anything I can do.

Hang in there, Jerry. You'll get this all figured out. And don't feel bad for trusting that woman only to get screwed over by her. Sometimes our gut just misses something, even if we're usually good about judging character.

Hey, Jerry...

You got to remember one thing here...YOU are the victim here, so you should not be kicking yourself for being one of the guys who take people at their word.

And speaking of their word...my Walmart Gift card for you is not bought and mailed yet, but it will be as soon as things settle down on your end.

And no giving up your babies.

And no thinking bad stuff either.

I won't let you drag yourself through the mud...not a chance!

You learned something firsthand, folks are sneaky and crazy...

Well...that's a lesson learned. That's not a reflection of you, Jerry.

Take it easy on yourself.

You are a cherished friend here.

Hang on my friend and God bless,

Friendship and prayers,

Teena

Quote Originally Posted by thehipcrip View Post
    As far as any money you received goes, it's not charity. It's a small token of friendship, just another way for people to let you know that they're there for you and behind you 100 percent. It's what friends do for one another.

.... you have nothing to apologize for Jerry ... hear me ... nothing .... it will be fine ... it's called paying it forward in my world ... that woman must need it bad to take from the likes of you so we'll go with that for now ... stay strong {{{hug}}} ....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Jerry,
    I'm sorry that there have been hiccups and the jerks of the world have raised their heads. But, you know, you are NOT THEM. And I'm willing to continue to support your efforts, in spite of a**holes, to get you and your canines in a better place. They will burn in some karmic hell while you will not.

I know we may never meet, but I'm willing to send along a few bucks because I want to support you and your dogs because all good things sent to good people are blessings. It's not charity, it's an investment in good people -- that would be you.

Blessings,
    bl

dont give em up. please.

omg, that sux. Jerry, hang in there!
    Daniel

Any news Jerry? How are you doing and how are your pups? Marlene said she sent you enough heartworm andvflea preventative for another month. Still waiting for the itemized bill on how much getting them both healthy will come too. Any luck on the new homes the CIL sent out? I know getting around to see them is hard.
    Sue
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.