Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard from bcsimpsons?

Anyone heard from bcsimpsons?

Dropped out of sight. I know she keeps up with a lot of members...

Thanks,

Liz

She chooses not to come here anymore.The last time we were in touch she seemed to be doing well.

I am sorry that she chooses not to come here anymore. Maybe a break from some of the "madness" will help and that she will return soon. I am glad she is doing well. I wish her the best.

I don't understand why people "choose not to come here" like its some bad place. From what I remember she only came here with her problems & when needed help..which she got a lot of help...why would she feel the need to "stay away". I'll never understand it when people say they need a break from CC.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I personally go thru some nasty withdrawls when CC is down. Please do take my CC away.

I'm glad she is doing well. Tell her we still think about her.
    Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Lynnifer, maybe it's because even though they seem to be looking for advice, they don't really like what's given. Or actually , maybe wanting more sympathy, and getting little, finally give up.

Quote Originally Posted by rebajane View Post
    Lynnifer, maybe it's because even though they seem to be looking for advice, they don't really like what's given. Or actually , maybe wanting more sympathy, and getting little, finally give up.
    I think this post was probably to me rather than Lynnifer since she isn't even in this thread. Still when asking for advice one needs to accept constructive criticism. Shunning out everyone that tells you something you didn't want to hear will only leave you lonely.

Nothing against Simpson I just find it funny that people need to actually "take a break" from CC..Its not just Simpson, but have been hearing it from others too. I know a lot of people feel this site is almost like family & in a sense I do too since I've met a lot of people I would consider friends that I talk to daily. I just don't see how anyone could let something on a message board(this is the internet people-anything can happen!) get to them that much that they need to "take a break". Just seems..well pathetic.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Well call me pathetic but I've "taken a break" from here before. Sometimes this place is really annoying.
    And I think rebajane may be right on why some people leave.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by gurly2356 View Post
    ... I know a lot of people feel this site is almost like family & in a sense I do too since I've met a lot of people I would consider friends that I talk to daily. I just don't see how anyone could let something on a message board(this is the internet people-anything can happen!) get to them that much that they need to "take a break". Just seems..well pathetic.
    Looking at it from the "family" viewpoint, I can see why people need to get away from CC or let what people say annoy them. If what your family says or does annoy you, and you think of CC as your family, then I can see people wanting a break. I want a break from some of my family from time to time.
    Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Sorry Gurly about the mistaken name reference. Just blame it on a "senior" moment !