Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Who's up for testing a new feature? :)

  1. #51
    Senior Member Timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hampshire, England.
    Posts
    5,004
    Steven, is infinite scroll supposed to work with IE8 or have I broken it again?

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Steven, is infinite scroll supposed to work with IE8 or have I broken it again?
    It's supposed to work in IE8. I'll have to test it on my laptop in the morning, though.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hampshire, England.
    Posts
    5,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    It's supposed to work in IE8. I'll have to test it on my laptop in the morning, though.
    Many thanks Brains.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Many thanks Brains.
    It's looking like a no for now. I have a few ideas on how to work around IE8, but nothing conclusive yet.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Steven, is infinite scroll supposed to work with IE8 or have I broken it again?
    I finally tracked down the problem (a change in IE8 breaks the Javascript), so I'll work on fixing it later today.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hampshire, England.
    Posts
    5,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    I finally tracked down the problem (a change in IE8 breaks the Javascript), so I'll work on fixing it later today.
    Any joy Steven it's costing me a fortune in mouse batteries!

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Any joy Steven it's costing me a fortune in mouse batteries!
    :sob:

    If you click on tools, compatibility something or other, it'll work.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hampshire, England.
    Posts
    5,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    :sob:

    If you click on tools, compatibility something or other, it'll work.
    Brains, you're a bloody genius........ IT WORKS!

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    8,272
    Can you show this to the facebook folks?

    I keep trying to get it to work there, to no avail of course, LOL!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    Can you show this to the facebook folks?

    I keep trying to get it to work there, to no avail of course, LOL!
    They're aware of it, I'm sure. I'm surprised there's no Greasemonkey script to implement it, to be honest.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2002, 10:51 PM
  3. Avatar feature (picture) by your postings
    By Wise Young in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2002, 10:41 AM
  4. Using the poll feature
    By Wise Young in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2001, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •