Thread: boredom =]

Cool boredom =]

come to our restraunt

Congratulations on the restaurant! I really like Mexican food. Great name! Tell your mom I said hello and I would like to come to your restaurant.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I would like to come to your restaurant, but I live too far away. So I printed the menu so I can get delivery service one day!

Great Picture, Isis!

Thanks for sharing, Nick!

Raven, you have a wonderful family!

Take care and God bless...

Teena

Cute

I am still surprised that you like Norwegian Music, Nick, Dimmu Borgir of all things.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Congrats on your restaurant! I wish I lived closer.
    Last edited by Mona~on~wheels; 02-22-2009 at 08:27 PM.

to the beautiful cook and owner. Wishing her and her dad luck in their venture.

Now I am hoping that for tonights' menu we also be having either enchiladas, flautas or at least chilaquiles. All are invited for that and it's on me. I might be able to provide transportation in my private jet. Just let me know if you wish to attend. Call me at the following toll free number for my limo to pick you up and transport you to my jet at my own airport. 1-800-555-5555.

Will be waiting for your calls. Oh, btw, even if I may not drink, we will have some tequila and mescal for my guests.

Raven

The jet goes to Gardermoen, Oslo Airport, too, isn't it
    TH 12, 43 years post

Next she'll want to put a drive-up window on the side of the house. How can you refuse that cute face!
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton