Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gear Box and Motor for Quickie P200

Rusty: thanks for the eBay link.

The price from Edmon is $914. I got another quote from a medical supply store in my area and the price is $1020.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

You might want to think about buying another chair. I often see them listed on craigslist for a lot less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    You might want to think about buying another chair. I often see them listed on craigslist for a lot less than that.
    I found some powered wheelchairs on Craigslist (liquidation prices) but I did not find any Quickie P200 or the next model up. Can you provide me with a link?
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I meant that I keep an eye on my local craigslist and see chairs all the time, not necessarily a P200. I'm talking about another powerchair for less $$ than repairing the P200. However, if you're stuck on the P200 (I can relate) another thing you can try is to call some local automotive generator/starter repair/rebuilding shops and ask if they would be willing to repair what you have, might be a lot cheaper.

Smile P200 Motor

Still need the motor? Where are u ? Ability Advantage in Los Angeles is excellent at wheelchair repair and WHEELCHAIR PICK A PART.

800. 713-9010 www.abilityshow.com.

They have the parts and can do the repair on the spot !