Thread: Powerchair cup holder that can hold Starbuck's coffee cups?

Powerchair cup holder that can hold Starbuck's coffee cups?

Anyone know if there's such a cup holder out there? It will need to hook onto the black frame of my chair; the part that curls inward (directly in front and below of each armrest...tubing that's about 2 1/2 - 3" around). I want something that also looks cool streamlined, and black.

I had one like this:

it holds just about anything and is very sturdy. I can't remember if it mounts to angles or only on horizontal/vertical bars. The only problem I had with it is that it isn't detachable, and I kept bumping it into things and it eventually broke off.

Then I got this one:

It doesn't hold mugs like theother one, it's a little flimsy, but it worked good. You can remove it easily when you're not using it, and I know it can mout at just about any angle. I broke it too when I rammed it into a door.

Both can be bought here. The second one can also be found here at SportAid. Sportaid also has another one, but I've never tried it. It looks like it's made out of metal, so maybe I should get it since I've broken the two plastic ones.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.