Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iphone and quads

iphone and quads

has anyone had experience using an iphone with quad hands?

I've tried using my caregivers with very little luck. Without having a button to actually push on, I just couldn't press on a particular button, especially the smaller buttons that pop up on the screen, I would press a whole bunch of buttons at once.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

I had some experience with samsung Omnia but for daily use I'm on eten glofish x650

I'm a quad and I don't move any finger. also I keep my phone/PDA in bed with me for the white nights in order to read stuff, browse web or listen music. I don't like/can't to watch movies on such small screen.

In my opinion, for the phone use only, such a device doesn't worth the money, especially for quads.

For PDA's with Windows Mobile OS different themes can be used and this can help you to have large buttons. I use SPB Menu
    Last edited by cypresss; 02-14-2009 at 11:31 AM.
    This signature left intentionally blank.

i use mine daily.

my level is c6/7.

Totally addicted to mine as well. Level=c7
    -------------------------
    "...the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril..." Herman Melville: Moby Dick

Without a doubt the best purchase I've made in the last 3 yrs. C6

useless for me... unfortunately. (c4-c5 inc)
    Along this years I've been testing many devices, and nowadays I'm using a Motorola with bluetooth phone, because it's i mpossible to me answer the call or make call using the keypad. the voice commander of motorola works fine.
    Last edited by chriZ; 02-14-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Don't know what I did w/o mine. c5/6 complete.
    My niece had hers before mine and in just playing w/hers I did not think I could get comfortable completely but once I had my own, after 30 min-1hr, I was fine.

The only issue I have is I use speaker feature for phone and people have a hard time hearing me. If I go to pick it up, I end up touching the screen and messing up the call. :/
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Scott, and others,
    How do you manage the touch screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rolfe View Post
    Scott, and others,
    How do you manage the touch screen?
    typically with the tip of my right thumb, moved by my wrist. i support the phone w/ my left hand.

if i operate it on my lap, e.g. one-handed while driving (i know, i know), it's a little trickier.

it's honestly a pretty easy device to use.