Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This withdrawl is Brutal

This withdrawl is Brutal

I been trying to go down from my Fentanyl 50 Mcg to a 25 now for 2 weeks and by the end of the 2nd day it's all used up, so it's why I'm up late tonight.... Fucking hell this time!! got to call my Dr. tomorrow, I'm sick of this shit!!! Just need a little moral support!

you can do it!!! its all in time you know! minute to minute hun!

duge - my heart goes out to you. I have been there many times. It is brutal, difficult, ugly, .....chemical yearning is so bad. I have done difficult things in the past, big alpine climbs, climbing El Cap, but nothing compares to the suffering from coming off Narcs.

Hang in there, try to exercise , get distracted somehow. Don't bark at people (that is what I would do). Good luck,
    jon

How ya doin' Duge?

Hang in there duge, we're all rooting for you. Come here and rant if you it'll help, we'll do what we can to support you.

Bills been where you are Duge ..... hang in there ... it will pass (for good measure) !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

I ended up having to change the patch a little early, was suppose to change it this afternoon and had to go ahead and do it about midnight last night. I was keeping everyone up and my youngest is a dispatcher and had to be up at 4 so I went ahead and changed it. took about 3 hrs to get any releif but I am getting ahold of my Dr this am and see why it's doing this now, well for the last week started about a week after going down to the 25. this is the second week

I thought that there are 12.5 Mcg patches. If so, you could not have to drop precipitously 50 % from 50 to 25. You could go 50 to 37.5 to 25 which might be more doable . Just an idea....
    jon

Well..... just got word from my Dr. and ........ wants me to go back up to the 50!!!!! I said NO!!!!! that I still got 5 left and I'm giving them my best shot! so........here we go!!

Duge - you still hanging in there on the lower dose patch?
    Hang in there !
    jon