Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally seeing someone...

enjoy pimp.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Have fun and I am glad you found some fun in your life!

Have fun!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Major kewlness. Enjoy yourself and her Ryman.

That is awesome. Have fun.

Imight- except what you are as you have alot of living and loving still to do in this life.

Imight, screw your screwy chair and just consider it your legs. The only difference between now and then is you're about 2 feet shorter, but that has its benefits. Girls have to bend over to talk to you and then you get to complement their...
    jewelry. LOL :-) ;-) :-) ;-).
    Just don't forget that now that you sit down to get around, you observe things from a completely different angle than anybody else and you get to make jokes about it. A sense of humor always makes up for the sense of feeling when you're in a chair. Good luck buddy, you'll find somebody. She actually found me on MySpace a long time after she responded to an ad ad for a caregiver. That's one place I never would've thought to look. And to see guys know, this is my second relationship in the chair. I had a relationship with someone else I met on a dating site, plus a few dates from other dating sites. I think it's all about projecting self-confidence, especially in a environment where self-confidence is usually backing.
    By the way, she's sitting right next to me while I write this.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Well ... of course you are Rye .... you're a catch .... totally ..... yeaaaa ... another CC good news story .. we're on a roll !!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Best wishes and thank god u found some one to share your precious time with. Have fun, do things, go places and stay cool.

P.s That's my motto
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

aw, thats cool. rybread. Imight, yr not a toad. you need bumpy skin and poison glands behind your ears.

This is awesome, she's crashed out on my couch next to my bed. She would be on my bed right now but it's a little hospital bed and I have my computer and stuff on it to go through all these forums, not to mention it's a little hospital bed. The past couple of days have been the greatest days of the past few years. It's going to be sad to drop her off at the bus station Saturday night, but her and her mom are going to church Sunday on Sunday so she has to go back. Uh Oh, I think she heard me. LOL, Odessie, you can make some cute noises when you're sleeping. LOL space ;-)
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.