Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Fantasy

NASCAR Fantasy

Does anyone want to do it again ? Last year only 3 of us lasted with several originally strting and I kept forgetting a few weeks. ARGH.

Thoughts? we used FOX. I'm game for change!

By all means I do not watch NASCAR. Although I can name several drivers. But you can count me in if you set one up. At this point, I don't even have the rules nor the scoring of fantasy NASCAR. Maybe I'll have beginners luck!

I will do it again, I would just hope the people that do sign up will follow through at least the first segment.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

When I was in high school I went to an automotive troubleshooting competition for Ford at Firebird Raceway where they do dragracing and road course racing. After the competition was all done, they put us into Ford Taurus SHO cars with race car drivers driving them. Now let me explain something to you really quick about these cars. They're not the standard Ford Taurus, they are Ford Taurus is on steroids. They had a Yamaha engine in them that put out over 300 hp bone stock and would handle this like a professional race car. Then to top that off, they had racecar drivers driving them. It was crazy, going around that road course track at over 100 mph. I sure do miss those days.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Clown, what does what you have to say have any relevance to fantasy NASCAR?

A lot more than anything you have to say. What kind of racecar experience can you bring up. I was just trying to throw an example of what it felt like but if you know something better, throwing your two cents or else shut up and let people speak their own words without you being some kind ...
    does anyone else here my me telling that story?.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I said I was going to participate if there was a fantasy NASCAR. You on the other hand go babbling about nothing. Re: racing cars, street racing was my thing before it hit mainstream. So there you go clown.

i enjoy hearing about peoples experience's - i see no harm in talking about race related stuff on a nacscar thread.... buddy you did not even start this thread so just chill baby.

ryan, you can clown around with me anytime.......

i'd be up for it again...I got sidetracked last year and was one of the ones who dropped the ball early on...I stuck through the entire season year before when a few dropped in & out mid season(Betsy )...I sucked last year...was a crazy year...hope this year I can play and keep up...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Sure I didn't start the thread, but I am staying at point with the thread's agenda. So back off you clown number two.