Thread: Wise is coming to Dallas?

Wise is coming to Dallas?

I was just talking to my friend Cipy on Yahoo Instant Messenger. He mentioned that he saw something here about Dr. Young coming to Dallas. If so, that is HUGE news to me!
    Someone please tell me it's true, and then provide the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Don D. 73 View Post
    I was just talking to my friend Cipy on Yahoo Instant Messenger. He mentioned that he saw something here about Dr. Young coming to Dallas. If so, that is HUGE news to me!
    Someone please tell me it's true, and then provide the details.
    Don,

I am going to be in Austin. The Brackenridge Hospital is hosting an Open House for families, friends, and people with spinal cord injury in the afternoon on March 14 (Saturday). As soon as we get a web site up, I will post it.

On March 13, we are having a workshop to kick off the North American Spinal Cord Injury Network.

Wise.

bump

Wise any details yet? I have a friend from south dakota thinking about going.

i saw nothing on the hospital web site

thanks
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."