Thread: Care/Cure Site Very Slow Recently?

Care/Cure Site Very Slow Recently?

For me this Care/Cure website has been terribly slow to load up a page for about the past week. Anyone else having this problem? I've never experienced this site to be soooo slow. Sometimes it takes 30-60 seconds just to load up a page after I've clicked on a link here. All the other websites I visit on the net are normal.

meetoo! i have had some trouble loading and i just throw my arms up and get out for like ten minutes and then come back .. that helps me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nickelo View Post
    meetoo! i have had some trouble loading and i just throw my arms up and get out for like ten minutes and then come back .. that helps me! LOL
    thats what I do too, Steven had an announcement on here today about it being down a few times over the last week. you may want to look in that forum.

smokey,

I'm working on the problem. Hopefully it won't last much longer.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Whenever Carecure won't load I think its because you guys are on here hogging the cure.

I'm having flashbacks of dial-up!

Sorry guys and gals -- MySQL seems to be hogging all of the resources. It only started this recently, so something's crazy.

On a positive note, my last change saved the site from becoming totally unresponsive.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    ...On a positive note, my last change saved the site from becoming totally unresponsive.
    We'll ban you if that ever happens!!!
    Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!