Thread: Essential blu-rays...

Essential blu-rays...

For those who have made the upgrade to HD, what movies/documentaries/tv shows do you feel are a MUST for a blu-ray collection?

So far I have Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Constantine.

Pirates of the Carribean, looks amazing in blue ray. And anything by Pixar...Wall-E, Cars, Ratatouille. And Dark Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by dimples84 View Post
    Pirates of the Carribean, looks amazing in blue ray. And anything by Pixar...Wall-E, Cars, Ratatouille. And Dark Knight.
    The Pirates triloy is definitely on my list. I heard the second one is especially good because of the action scenes on the islands.

I agree. Computer animated kids movies look really good in HD.

Definitely The Dark Knight
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Dark Knight. I am not a fan of the Pirate movies. I agree with the kid movies. My son loves watching blu-rays on the 61". Just saw Pineapple Express on blu-ray it was great kind of hazy though lol

Yeah the pirates look amazing. Disney knows how to do Blue-Ray for sure. Transformers looks amazing. I just got the Last Emperor and was a little dissapointed the picture wasn't a little better. The one I can't wait for and just saw it's being released in Blue-Ray is Amadeus.
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

If you're interested in educational and historical pieces, definitely buy Chronos. Backed by music, it showcases some of the world's greatest wonders to see in high-definition.