Thread: chat

chat

we be chattin
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

You not be chattin' now. Mind popping in? (A few people, por favor. )
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

I'm kind of supposed to be working Steven, so I can't pop in.

But I had a blast chatting with my hammered better half last night. Damn, I'm proud of myself, and I know that's a deadly sin, but I kept up my side of the conversation with myself in good and often great form. I was quite proud of both of me
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

how in the world can i post a question..every time i write something out, it ends up being a message to myself!? don't know how to start a new post, but wanted to know if anyone out there has gone to the second look program at the rehab in chicago..if so was it beneficial? any place else have one? MUCH THANKS!!!

and...how do i find an answer if you do answer me? thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by kidecat1 View Post
    and...how do i find an answer if you do answer me? thanks again
    Hi Kidecat1,

You figured out how to post a question. The answer will be under your question like this.

I'm in FL so haven't been to The Second Step program at RIC in Chicago. Maybe others have and will comment about it.

HERE'S their website.

Welcome to CareCure.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kidecat1 View Post
    how in the world can i post a question..every time i write something out, it ends up being a message to myself!? don't know how to start a new post, but wanted to know if anyone out there has gone to the second look program at the rehab in chicago..if so was it beneficial? any place else have one? MUCH THANKS!!!
    Kidecat1,

To start a new thread, go to the appropriate forum (in your case, your question would be most suitable in the Care Forum), look for a button called <New Thread> which should be on the upper left hand corner. If you press that button, it will present you with a text box with a Title. Fill in both and press submit, you will have a new thread.

To answer something that has already been posted, press the button <quote> on the bottom right of each post, and it will present you with a text box that quotes the post that you want to answer. Alternatively, if you fill in the text box at the bottom of the page or press the button <post reply> on the top left of the topic page, your reply will be posted in the thread.

To see the answer to your posts, you should go back to the thread where you posted it and look for answers. This site allows you to "subscribe" to a thread so that answers will be sent to you in an email and a variety of other ways but I think that you should first get use to posting first before using these more advanced options.

Wise.

Kidecat1 sent a visitor message to herself instead of posting on the forums, so you can see the question/message on her profile. Didn't even know that was possible.

(KLD)