Thread: SuperArm 2000 Lift For Sale

SuperArm 2000 Lift For Sale

i have a SuperArm 2000 i bought new. i am a c5-6 quad and find i had trouble using it independently. it works great but i think it'll take a lower level injury or an assistant to operate. i am serious about selling it because i need my money back but please realize that although i can't/don't expect to get full price back that i also can't afford to give it away. if you are interested please contact me. the lift can be seen here http://wheelsunlimited.com/superarm.html

many thanks..

okay, i really need to sell it. it cost near $6000. if i can get half back i will let it go for $3000.. plus shipping of course.. great deal for anyone that needs a lift.. it is new, never used except the few times i tried it out..

Super Arm Lift

Is the Super Arm lift still for sale? If so, do you still have all the warranty info and receipts?

Thanks!

super arm lift

Is lift still for sale ? I am interested

Rossana;
    did you purchase superarm lift from southof dixie?
    could you let me know so I can stop looking. If easyer you can Email me the answer at
    payne.r@telus.net
    THANKS

Hi
    I will take it can you find out what shipping cost to 86442

Thanks RObbie 702 371 1532

Quote Originally Posted by Astro007 View Post
    Hi
    I will take it can you find out what shipping cost to 86442
    You do realize that this thread is 9 YEARS OLD, right? In fact, the OP has not been on our site since April 2009, so it is most unlikely they will see your post.

It is also most unwise to post your private phone number on a public website like this.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.