Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with me.

Geno...you of all people can handle this. You'll get over it, and life will go on. And just to make sure, I'll add a little prayer for you tonight. Can't hurt. Stay strong!
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton

Hang in there Geno! You are one strong dude! You will overcome this!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Vd, have u been checked for osteo, i asked this b4. It can really wack your body. If im not mistakin u have had open wounds for a while, correct. Seriously get that checked. W/ you5 active fitness lifesytyle etc you should be healthier
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Healing thoughts Geno ...... !! And just for the record Bill gets that same action at the rear too every now and again .... he has an ileostomy .... its normal but a real pain in the butt 'till its done ...... now you just take your medicine and be good .... and rest mister rest !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Thanks everyone.

I needed blood due to my wounds being scrapped so much.The doctor thinks the Lipo-6 I used to get shred could have screwed up my metabolism.So we are checking into that.

The IV antibods seem to be working.I'm shred like a razor.Not the way I wanted.I'll start packing on the size on soon again.

I'll keep updating.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Geno, sorry to hear. I hope you recover soon. What the hell is clay stool? How do you get it and how is it resolved?

Heal quickly Geno!

Oh, man! I hope you feel better soon.

Be Strong , Bro! Prayers for ya!

Sounds like the lipo 6 made you piss so much it dehydrated you to the point of anemia and constipation. Most pro's go heavy on the Broccoli and spinach to counteract that.

when do you get released?

Brock

So, how was the rodeo?

I have a colostomy too...an d occasionally I have discharge from my rectum (sp?). If I let it build up, I'll start having bladder spasms like crazy. At first I thought the spasms just meant an oncoming UTI, then I realized the spasming would stop if I "clean out".
    Brian