Thread: Sparkey roaring into Vegas kitty cats on her tail...

Sparkey roaring into Vegas kitty cats on her tail...

Hello everyone,

We have been with Wise Young here in NJ in the forefront for a cure for the past five years. The buzz now is great news! Liliana is seven years old. She had spine cancer at 18 months old which left her a parapalegic. She is five years in remission. She has let nothing stop her and continues to be a huge inspiration around the world. She gives back so much of herself and she is just seven years old.
    She has entered into a modeling contest where the person whos video recieves the most views wins a trip to model in Vegas. It is a huge dream of Liliana's to walk the catwalk in Vegas. She would be the first person in a wheelchair to make it through in her modeling school.
    Please take a moment to watch this beautiful young girl and help her dreams come true. Thank you so much for your time and support! Please feel free to email us and let us know what you think! lilianachristina@hotmail.com

Up Date:Please keep watching Liliana's youtube video till Feb28th,she now wants to grow her nails to keep other kitty's away!!! Feel like i'am in high school again, Thanks again for your support
    Mama Lion

Your friends,
    Liliana and mom Lynda

www.youtube.com/lilianachristina

Last edited by lilianachristina; 02-03-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilianachristina View Post
    Hello everyone,

We have been with Wise Young here in NJ in the forefront for a cure for the past five years. The buzz now is great news! Liliana is seven years old. She had spine cancer at 18 months old which left her a parapalegic. She is five years in remission. She has let nothing stop her and continues to be a huge inspiration around the world. She gives back so much of herself and she is just seven years old.
    She has entered into a modeling contest where the person whos video recieves the most views wins a trip to model in Vegas. It is a huge dream of Liliana's to walk the catwalk in Vegas. She would be the first person in a wheelchair to make it through in her modeling school.
    Please take a moment to watch this beautiful young girl and help her dreams come true. Thank you so much for your time and support! Please feel free to email us and let us know what you think! lilianachristina@hotmail.com

Your friends,
    Liliana and mom LYnda

www.youtube.com/lilianachristina
    Hi, Lynda... Let me make sure that I did it right. I watched the http://www.youtube.com/lilianachristina and that will cast my vote for her? Big hugs to you and to Lilliana.

Wise.

Hi LYnda,

How cool is that. Is this that same devilish brat that wouldn't smile at W2W this year? No she's a darling and defenitly has attitude. Have thought of u guys often.

best of luck
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

She is far too cute not to win. I'll it e-mail that video to all of my friends and family and have it distribute from their.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.