Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What chair do you roll in?

This is my one and only. for now.
    T-7 Complete
    "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    tilite zr
    Hello I could please show some photos of your ZR thanks

I have two Küshalls Airlight Pro and one Panthera. But I am going to get a new one now, a Quickie Argon Titan with a Jay3 back. Violet and with black Spinergy wheels. I give back of the Küshalls, it is very high and I can't get under a normal table with it... The other Küshall is lower and I really like that chair, but thought I try the Quickie.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I have a TiLite ZR with a jetstream pro back, frog legs, a stimulite contour cushion, and spinergy LX wheels with white spokes and shox tires.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

GTX fixed and tapered front end. Frog Legs forks and Soft Roll casters. Saving up for a set of 24 spoke Spinergys.

Joe

Pushing around a midnight blue TiLite Aero Z, tapered front end, adjustable footrest, regular casters, no brakes, 24 Spinergy, 12 inch adjustable folding back.

Picture to follow.

quickie ti. i had a quickie xtr but it was heavy. the ti is much lighter and actually "softer" feeling then the xtr. i got the cheapie spoked wheels for now but when those wear out i'm gonna lace my own mtb rims to phil wood hubs. that will open a whole world of tire choices. i've been building wheels for 23yrs. if anyone wants a dissection of the pros and cons of various metals as per wheelchair applications start a thread and i'll spew metal factoids. steve.

I have a Quickie Ti and did have a Jay Extreme back but changed it back to the original because it wasn't helping my posture like it was supposed to and now find the original is better after all. I also have the flashing castors, good for coming home after a good drinking session with my mates, lights up the road
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach View Post
    I have a TiLite ZR with a jetstream pro back, frog legs, a stimulite contour cushion, and spinergy LX wheels with white spokes and shox tires.
    Hello I could please show some photos of your ZR thanks

Thumbs up

See post #74 http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...t=98703&page=8
    I haven't had a year yet but love the chair, except for the bunk design from ADI on the clothing guards. Guess they automatically assume that every chair is built with the same amount of dump. My clothing guards are drastically lower than the top of the wheels so all the snow lands in my lap and side's of my body. I will be taking them off and replacing with my own design of polished alumnium one's.
    -Ed-