Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stock traders corner

Quote Originally Posted by XYNaPSE View Post
    I mentioned C earlier. I think I'm going to get some monday. not 5000 rounds though. lol

5000 rounds? You gonna have a shootout?

The thing that bugs me is we're fucked now, as well as before, no matter which way you slice it. They should have let the poorly run financials just crater, they 'arent loaning' now anyway (I'm ignoring the credit bubble issue here for this point). Pouring more money into them will just seed a hyperinflationary scenario, leaving us holding the bag. I doubt any 'fix', we have to let things balance themselves out IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    5000 rounds? You gonna have a shootout?

The thing that bugs me is we're fucked now, as well as before, no matter which way you slice it. They should have let the poorly run financials just crater, they 'arent loaning' now anyway (I'm ignoring the credit bubble issue here for this point). Pouring more money into them will just seed a hyperinflationary scenario, leaving us holding the bag. I doubt any 'fix', we have to let things balance themselves out IMO.
    IMO if they didn't bail out the big guys that caused this mess we'd be in worse shape because as they go down they'd take everything with it. I see it as a 'we have no choice' issue. I gaurantee that this recession would have become way worse and well into a great depression had this not been done because things would have spiraled out of control as these banks went down.

Call me crazy, but I think geithner is going to comeout with a real plan today which might spark a rally this week. So I jumped onto some fas and qqqq calls.

If these clowns comeout and say's very little like they have been doing in the past, the market is going to punish them big time and obama can forget is huge budget.

It seemed to me that obama is starting to listen to wall street from his 60 minute interview yesterday. Looks like he's going to drop that tax hike on aig. But will see!

I'm looking for a bear market rally this week!

Damn it! My money didn't get into my account fast enough. I missed buying everything at the lows. Look at C. I could of had it at $1 something and now it's over $3.00 WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

You had since the beginning of March to get in at one dollar and change. Someone is a slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by kkmay View Post
    You had since the beginning of March to get in at one dollar and change. Someone is a slacker.
    lol no I didn't. Can't do anything in the beginning of March when most of your money is tied up. I got paid for doing some work last week and money transfer times blah blah blah... You're no help! lol

I have a feeling it's going to tank anyway right before the bell or tomorrow.

my spy apr 81 call took off today with rest of market. up 41% since open last week, most of that today. so where to we go from here. markets reverse on profit taking tomorrow or spx at 900? I think we will see more upside still and 900 looks like it could happen but who really knows...

We shall see with GDP coming out later this week.

Now that the bancruptcy-ness is being transferred from the banks to the taxpayer...banks should rally. And you know as goes the financials...

Thankfully I didnt dilly-dally and bailed on all my SPY puts in the 78's this morning, turns out just in the nick of time. I'm eyeing that moving average...and well, it was kinda dicey around lunchtime, but I think they were trying to get more short rocket fuel for that moon shot before lighting it up, lol

I garnished that C position with some UYG calls (-UUFDC @ .25) and some USO calls (-UBODC @ 3.1)

Well, good luck guys, I'm strapped in for the moonshot (hopefully), but I think our captain will do a good job...