Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: I'm also about to order the ZRAc

Hang in there. Hope you heal quick.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    The problem is my piece of fucking gimpy ass mother fucking body is a useless fucking pile of shit. fuck I feel like wrecking shit right now.
    Hey stop talking like that.My buds aren't pile of crap or they wouldn't me my buds.I got 2 open wounds man.You'll heal it quick.Stay strontg my friend.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

do u stand dave.

No, I think it's from lack of blood flow. Basically, the area that's bruising is where I always bruise. The pressure points are so bad that my butt bruises because of cell damage. The cells suffer from lack of oxygen and whatever else and die, leaving a bruise behind.

It isn't the cushion leaving the bruise though. The problem is actually my skinny fucking paralyzed ass with pointy bones. It doesn't matter what cushion I'm using. It doesn't matter how much I workout to keep circulation up. It doesn't matter what I try. The problem is my piece of fucking gimpy ass mother fucking body is a useless fucking pile of shit. fuck I feel like wrecking shit right now.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Sorry, that was some foul language. I'm just really frustrated. Sometimes I hit my boiling point.

John, I bought a standing frame a while ago. The first time I stood in it was great. The second time and everytime after that, not so great. The first time I had no effects of low blood pressure and felt good. (I think because my adrenaline was pumping) But everytime after I've had to fight to stay conscious. Laboured breathing until the muscles in the front of my neck are exhausted. Lose vision progressively until total loss of vision, then within seconds I'm out. So I need at least two people around at the same time to help me stand in the frame. So I don't stand as often as I'd like to. Even though I hate going through all the passing out symptoms I try to convince myself standing is fun. But it actually makes me feel even more handicapped. Oh yeah, and my ass hurts while standing too.

Quote Originally Posted by van damn View Post
    Hey stop talking like that.My buds aren't pile of crap or they wouldn't me my buds.I got 2 open wounds man.You'll heal it quick.Stay strontg my friend.
    jesus christ, thats like a line out of, of mice and men............im sure that makes him feel way better.
    No, I think it's from lack of blood flow. Basically, the area that's bruising is where I always bruise. The pressure points are so bad that my butt bruises because of cell damage. The cells suffer from lack of oxygen and whatever else and die, leaving a bruise behind.

It isn't the cushion leaving the bruise though. The problem is actually my skinny fucking paralyzed ass with pointy bones. It doesn't matter what cushion I'm using. It doesn't matter how much I workout to keep circulation up. It doesn't matter what I try. The problem is my piece of fucking gimpy ass mother fucking body is a useless fucking pile of shit. fuck I feel like wrecking shit right now.
    i know standing is tricky for you, but it would really help u out.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

NorthQuad- Try a little caffeine before you stand. a coke or cup of coffee. I stand a couple times a week and depending on food, energy etc I still have low bp issues. As far as meat on your ass, have you tried an fes bike? People are always amazed at how little padding I have in my sitski and it's all because my bike maintains and builds my can. Also the circulation increase from riding is like the bruise and scratch eraser. I heal much faster and feel better. There are the obvious obstacles like price but between standing and riding the fes bike my ass is still well padded. Good Luck.
    -------------------------
    "...the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril..." Herman Melville: Moby Dick

Hey 9000ft, that's a great tip! Thanks.

Pat

www.gofreewheel.com