Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks you everyone

Thanks you everyone

My husband who had a SCI recently died, and although he was never interested in the site and wanted privacy, I regularly found support and information that helped us both. Although we never posted, I need you to know that the friendship, honesty, openness into your lives, problem solving, expertise that the site provides, I will be forever grateful to you all. Kind regards Cathy.

So sorry for your loss. I wish you would have posted here. I hope the fact that you stuck with him through all of this and provided him love, and support will provide you come comfort. Please don't be a stranger here.

(KLD)

Cathy, soo sorry for your loss.
    I just joined this site this year. Was told about it by an occupational therapist where I get rehab. I learned so much,just as you did, by just reading for the first 2 weeks. Then I felt comfy enuf to post a few times. I'm sure glad you found the spot, and I'm really glad that so many families are finding this spot soon after one's injury. I think families are in so much more turmoil than the injured sometimes. I know my family could have used it.
    I wish you the best, and thank you for letting the people on here know how they help. God Bless, best wishes.

If we .. in any way .. made life a little more comfortable for you and your husband than "I" am very thankful .... I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray you find peace !!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Cathy, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Your husband sounds as though he was a very lucky man to have you in his life. I wish you peace and good memories.

Cathy, my deepest sympathies on the death of your husband. I am certain that he touched many lives and will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Daniel

Cathy, my prayers are with you...I'm glad you let us know of his passing...even though he was not known here, he still had a spot here, and will be missed because our community is one person smaller...and yet one person stronger, because you have decided to post, and maybe something you both went through can help somebody's life here in some way...Keep reading and posting...

Take care and God bless...

Teena

Cathy, I am sorry for your loss. I am glad that in some way this message board made things a little easier.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

I am very sorry. Thank you for posting. Wise.

Cathy, I am so sorry you have lost your husband my heart goes out to you.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how care care cure has helped you both.

Hopefully our thoughts and prayers can help you again now in this difficult time.

you are always welcome here

marayke
    "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"