Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Rent: Wheelchair Accessible House with Accessible Dock-NJ Shore

Thumbs up For Rent: Wheelchair Accessible House with Accessible Dock-NJ Shore

Completely wheelchair accessible ranch house in Manahawkin, (StaffordTownship), NJ. 5 minutes from LBI. Newly renovated. Flat, ramp-free entrance. 2,500 square feet. Furnished. Sleeps 8.

Lagoon front home with wheelchair accessible dock, deck and paved backyard. Ideal for disabled boaters and fisherman. Minutes from ManahawkinBay. Check out the Jersey Shore Fishing Season here.

2 bedrooms/2 baths. Oversized bathroom with roll-in shower and deep sink. Smaller bathroom has a low tub and grab-bar. Accessible kitchen with roll-under ceramic cook-top and convection oven. The oven has a pull-out shelf installed underneath. PassPort cabinets (made for wheelchair users) in kitchen and large bathroom. Laundry room with front-loading washer & dryer. Brand new appliances throughout. Hardwood and tile floors. Driveway and large garage.

Available as a weekly or monthly rental year-round.

PM me for rates and to see Photo Album.
    Last edited by nggun; 01-20-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Photo Album is available on my profile page.

Avaialbility?

Is this home available for the first week of August and how may I contact you for rates and other information? Thank you.

Red face Looking to rent

What weeks do you have left this summer (July/August), and what is the weekly rental cost? We are looking for a wheelchair accessible home for my wife, 2 teenage kids, and my brother-in-law who is a quad. Always difficult finding accomodations- please let me know what you have available this summer. If you like, you can call me at 973-697-5351 at our home in West Milford, NJ.
    Dave Smith

Also- you can email me at david.smith@unitedwater.com
    Last edited by DSmith2; 05-24-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: added email address

Hi David,
    I emailed you the information.

Summer Rates

Reply, PM or Email for rates.
    Last edited by nggun; 05-25-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Summer Rates

Rates are in the photo album.

Your home to Rent

nggun: I am President of Asset-Consultants Associates LLC, and we have been in search of a handicap accessible home with barrier free bathroom for long term rental for a handicap child. We represent the bank that holds the Special Needs Trust for the child. Is there a possibility that you would be interested in renting your home long term? Please email me at mlrobinson@asset-consultants.com, or call me. The parent of the child wants to stay around this area. I appologize for contacting you via your community fourm, however I did not know another way to contact you. I found your rental in a search on the internet. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Mary L. Robinson
    215-499-3115

Mary,
    I sent you an email.

Is the house available for either of the last two weeks in August?