Thread: Dont Know What Is Going On

Dont Know What Is Going On

I got a question for whoever may have an answer for me. A week ago I thought I may have been getting a UTI (going when shouldnt have been, color, and odor but nothing to bad just wanted to kick it before it got bad) so I called my doc and got a script, took it for 5days seemed ok. Then 2 nites ago I wake up wet then throughout the day I have 5 accidents and I was trying to go early to catch it but couldnt keep ahead of it. The color this time is crystal clear and no bad odor. I also didnt drink anything out of the normal yesterday. The only thing I can think of is I did put a legbag on for 2 days cuz I was on a binder and partied hard and then a couple days later I was drinking again and when I do that I need to go every hour or will have an accident. Did I shrink my bladder and that is what is causing the accidents or is something else possibly going on. Thanks for any help and info!!!

Can't shrink the bladder in 2 days. Did the doctor run a urine test with culture?
    it sound slike a UTI or something is causing the overactivity to increase? drinking more caffeine? maybe too much partying?
    CWO

It sounds to me as though the five days of antibiotics beat the infection back but didn't quite kill it off. I would get another culture done ASAP so you can get back on treatment right away, if needed.

It's always a good idea to run a urine culture right after you finish treatment to make sure the bacteria is completely cleared out -- if it's not, it could flare up into full blown infection again and there's a chance it will become resistant to the antibiotics you were taking.

--THC

Quote Originally Posted by tylertinken View Post
    I got a question for whoever may have an answer for me. A week ago I thought I may have been getting a UTI (going when shouldnt have been, color, and odor but nothing to bad just wanted to kick it before it got bad) so I called my doc and got a script, took it for 5days seemed ok. Then 2 nites ago I wake up wet then throughout the day I have 5 accidents and I was trying to go early to catch it but couldnt keep ahead of it. The color this time is crystal clear and no bad odor. I also didnt drink anything out of the normal yesterday. The only thing I can think of is I did put a legbag on for 2 days cuz I was on a binder and partied hard and then a couple days later I was drinking again and when I do that I need to go every hour or will have an accident. Did I shrink my bladder and that is what is causing the accidents or is something else possibly going on. Thanks for any help and info!!!
    were you on antibiotics while on the bender? wonder if the alcohol could have lessened the effects of the antibiotics?