Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any Battlestar galactica fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So many people seem to like the new series that I'm almost over my "the original series was better, Starbuck is not a chick!" elitism. Perhaps we'll start renting them on DVD. Is the show inappropriate for kids (say, a nine year old)?
    I would say yes but I was watching SNL and Richard Pryor movies at that age because of my Dad so I may not be he best source

And I vote Starbuck, she kicks ass!

There was a witty catch up on the 3 seasons playing on Demand that I recommend viewing.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Holy frak! I'm all caught up!

I dunno where to start. This show touches on everything from politics, religion, hot babes, harems of hot babes, to good old fashioned mutiny, to killer space battles! I'm lovin it! The original series seems so... cheesy.

Did you know Gaita is a Montrealer? The only person I know that can out-Canadian Saul Tigh is Relic from the Beachcombers. He's got some serious man-love going on for the Admiral. Band of brothers indeed! And I think I want Baltar's harem, as vapid as they are.

Definitely up there with Dexter and the Sopranos. Looks like they're gonna go out on a high note too! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Definitely up there with Dexter and the Sopranos. Looks like they're gonna go out on a high note too! Woot!
    To me it's the only series on par with HBO and Showtime.