Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Yeah that rdf is a wise guy he is. Deb he probably had a crush on the same guys when he was a teenybopper and he's just bein a bit jealous, it's ok bobbo, we understand, no problemo

I had a crush on Laura Partridge (and Shirley Jones). I would have hung out wit Danny, except for his strange dealings with transvestite hookers, haha.

I even liked this song. Lots of Cassidy for Mary and Debbie to drool over.

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    Yeah that rdf is a wise guy he is. Deb he probably had a crush on the same guys when he was a teenybopper and he's just bein a bit jealous, it's ok bobbo, we understand, no problemo
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

For the record, Cassidy never did anything for me..I am picky that way

and thanks for the song Bobby..(I know it was REALLY MEANT FOR ME,..not Mary! meow!! lol

cat fight! ))

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I had a crush on Laura Partridge (and Shirley Jones). I would have hung out wit Danny, except for his strange dealings with transvestite hookers, haha.

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Thanks bobbo

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post

and thanks for the song Bobby..(I know it was REALLY MEANT FOR ME,..not Mary! meow!! lol

cat fight! ))
    Are u saying I have bad taste??? At least my crush wasn't arrested multiple times and in fact history shows, much more popular

yeah, yeah you wish, lol. Alright worse comes to worse we will share him, not my usual style but WHATEVA... You get him, Mon,Wed, Fri. I get Tues, Thurs and Sat. Sunday I guess we will let him watch his damn football and recooperate

Haha, you crazy beautiful girls are always trying to stir up trouble. Must be in the genes...

cat fight! ))

Thanks!

yeah, yeah you wish, lol. Alright worse comes to worse we will share him, not my usual style but WHATEVA... You get him, Mon,Wed, Fri. I get Tues, Thurs and Sat. Sunday I guess we will let him watch his damn football and recooperate
    HAHAHA! Life is Good!! But I think I can give up football on Sundays if you two double team me. I'm fair like that

Back to work, you girls are, um, distracting

Thanks!

Thanks bobbo

Yeah, we are too classy to fight We will be a new version..of "sister wives"..somehow I will need to rotate my husband in there..since there is SO much football..to watch... I am sure we can work it all out ))
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

You both are kind and loving, thanks for the smiles and laughs A good start to a Tuesday! (btw, I'm not a good sharer)
    Yeah, we are too classy to fight We will be a new version..of "sister wives"..somehow I will need to rotate my husband in there..since there is SO much football..to watch... I am sure we can work it all out ))

Thanks!

You both are kind and loving, thanks for the smiles and laughs A good start to a Tuesday! (btw, I'm not a good sharer)

Yeah, me either though if I had to have a "sister wife" I would def pick Mary..she is smart, beautiful, witty and eats healthy.

HAHAHA! Life is Good!! But I think I can give up football on Sundays if you two double team me. I'm fair like that

Back to work, you girls are, um, distracting
    Alright last comment from me before we let ya get back to work. Well alternatively we could work Stephen in for ya on Sundays..We don't wanna break up that mess you got goin' on with him

Yeah, me either though if I had to have a "sister wife" I would def pick Mary..she is smart, beautiful, witty and eats healthy.
    awww, back at ya deb, muah!