Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Mylène Farmer's present single Bleu Noir

I love this song. Very relaxing to chill to. The straight men on the forum will appreciate just her.

Van Halen
    Cant Stop lovin you

LTF thats a very lovely song I just listened to her .

Thanks
    Judy

Todd~ Have you ever heard of this band from New Orleans? Their jazzy funky goodness named Galactic! Heard them last night in St. Louis, always a great show.

Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    LTF thats a very lovely song I just listened to her .

Thanks
    Judy
    Glad you enjoyed it! I wish more people were open to listening to songs that aren't in English because there's some awesome, catchy music to be heard in foreign tongues.

The music video gives me the impression that Mylène is walking through life and seeing the beauty and horror in this world and at the end looks up into the sky to see what appears to be a UFO, likely hoping to be taken from this world due to its "battle to love," which the song is about.

Brazilian Band Titãs

Last edited by Marcus; 03-26-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Todd~ Have you ever heard of this band from New Orleans? Their jazzy funky goodness named Galactic! Heard them last night in St. Louis, always a great show.

Oh, wow! I'm just reading this. Sorry if it appeared I was ignoring you, Ashley. I've not heard of them. I will give it a listen.

Ashley,

That music totally reminds me of home. (smiles) It's no surprise they're from New Orleans as their sound and singing is very indicative of our city.

September by Kirk Franklin. Always makes me dance and clap. I wonder what the neighbors think? Hmmm They get a free wheelchair dance demo