Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Texas!

Coming to Texas!

As part of a Spinal Cord Summit to launch clinical trials for chronic injuries, an Open House will be held in Austin, Texas on Saturday, March 14th. It will be 1-4 pm at the Clinical Education Center (next to Breckinridge Hospital.) Dr. Young will give an update on the latest in spinal cord injury research and also on the development of the North America SCI Clinical Trial Network (NASciNet).

Hope to meet all of our Texas Friends!

Always ... Hope,

Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    As part of a Spinal Cord Summit to launch clinical trials for chronic injuries, an Open House will be held in Austin, Texas on Saturday, March 14th. It will be 1-4 pm at the Clinical Education Center (next to Breckinridge Hospital.) Dr. Young will give an update on the latest in spinal cord injury research and also on the development of the North America SCI Clinical Trial Network (NASciNet).

Hope to meet all of our Texas Friends!

Always ... Hope,

Patricia
    i haven't seen you all in a while, maybe i drop in...

I wrote just now in the other forum.. Im there! Any other stuff going on?

How about South Florida some day?
    Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Polett View Post
    How about South Florida some day?
    Polett, You mean that I would actually get to see you if I come to South Florida? That would be a treat. Wise.

Dear Dr. Young,

Will you please post a picture of yourself in your Tall Texan Award Hat. I have heard much about this and would sincerely like to see how big the hat is. You can tell a lot about a man by his hat, or so I've been told.

Thank you,

Liz

I will be in Texas 2 weeks later, sorry I won't be able to catch the Open House.
    I have wanted to meet DA all these years!
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Polett, You mean that I would actually get to see you if I come to South Florida? That would be a treat. Wise.

And an honor for me, Dr. Young
    Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by World Traveler View Post
    Dear Dr. Young,

Will you please post a picture of yourself in your Tall Texan Award Hat. I have heard much about this and would sincerely like to see how big the hat is. You can tell a lot about a man by his hat, or so I've been told.

Thank you,

Liz
    I had to stuff newspaper in the hat to keep it from covering my ears... Sorry to say, no pictures. But, some day I will tell you the "tall tale" that went with the hats and boots, to make me a true Tall Texan. It made me blush.

Wise.

Hah, I may come down there just to hear this story. <see if there's any truth to it>
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"