Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Monday I went to see Brad Pitt in the "curious case of benjamine button", it was an interesting story, I really enjoyed the movie. And when Brad Pitt finally arrives - WoW he's breathtaking. I want to see "doubt" next.
    I agree with everything you write. I saw it on Monday too It is not even in the cinema here yet. And after I saw Billy Elliot, why haven't I seen that before?

Tonight I have plans to see The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I went and saw "Defiance" this past weekend. It was pretty good, and a true story. If you like those kind of movies, I would definitely recommend it. The only other movie I've had a chance to watch since Saturday is "Appaloosa", with Ed Harris and Vigo Mort***(can never remember how to spell his name). It was ok. I guess I was expecting more. I'm guessing that this weekend, I'll probably take my little boy to see "Bedtime Stories". I heard it was good.
    Live Every Day Like It's Your Last!

C3-C4 and T12-L1 since July 1988

dug out Caligula... still a great film

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    I went and saw "Defiance" this past weekend. It was pretty good, and a true story. If you like those kind of movies, I would definitely recommend it. The only other movie I've had a chance to watch since Saturday is "Appaloosa", with Ed Harris and Vigo Mort***(can never remember how to spell his name). It was ok. I guess I was expecting more. I'm guessing that this weekend, I'll probably take my little boy to see "Bedtime Stories". I heard it was good.
    Viggo Mortensen, LOL, his father is a Dane
    TH 12, 43 years post

Anybody seen "Network"? I just watched it. A great movie from 30 years ago, still relevant today. Here's a clip:

I saw Valkyrie recently. It was better than I expected it might be.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

I watched two tonight: Marvin's Room and Nurse Betty.

Watched Zombie Strippers tonight and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. This is the first movie I've seen with Jenna Jameson in it and I thought she was pretty good.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Gran Torino. It was an excellent film.

Curious case of Benjamin Button ,interesting but left me soo depressed..