Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

mirrors - pretty good. better than i thought.

I streamed The Wrestler earlier today. Amazing, a very gritty and heartbreaking film. Mickey Rourke was amazing as was Marisa Tomei. I would have never imagined her in a role like this but she pulled it off beautifully.
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Watched Return to the House on Haunted Hill.. it was just so-so. Not as good as the 1st but wasn't bad looking at Amanda Righetti.. a very short (75 mins.) movie and gory at times.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I went and saw "seven pounds" yesterday which was good but I have a bit of a problem with the ending regarding chrionex fleckari ( spoiler alert).

I woke up way to early this morning, 4 a.m. and found a good copy of Frost/Nixon on line. Loved it and would highly recommend it and I wasn't even alive during Nixon's era. LOL
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

last night, devil wears prada. good movie.

Monday I went to see Brad Pitt in the "curious case of benjamine button", it was an interesting story, I really enjoyed the movie. And when Brad Pitt finally arrives - WoW he's breathtaking. I want to see "doubt" next.

Marley and Me...a great movie...with a very sad ending!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

I watched a cheasy oldie last night - Uncle Buck with John Candy

Gladiator, on cable. I really like that movie, and have seen it now 3 or so times.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!