Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

The Dude abides.

Hatchi... Rented it yesterday... What a sad, sad story... To those animal lovers out there, watch it ONLY if you are ready to cry even after it's finished, and I'm not the kind that cries easily... specially not for a movie.
    Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Blog Entries
    Extraordinary Measures
    Seeing Harrison Ford in the poster made me think that this will be a police or detective story. However, it was a heartwarming movie in finding treatment for pompei disease.
    He ai'nt heavy, he is my brother!
    Rufus Wainright

ronaldlora.blogspot.com

Saw The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo today and I must say I was impressed. I was prepared to be disappointed as I loved the book, but it was very true to the book...the characters and locations were much as I had imagined them too. It is a long film (nearly 2.5 hours) but keeps you attention and is gripping right up until the end. Strongly recommended (the poor subtitling which was often hard to see was the only weakness).

(KLD)

"The Lovely Bones"
    oh well

Sybil - true story about a woman who allegedly suffered from dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities). This is a long film!
    Brokeback Mountain- very good love story.
    Last edited by november; 03-22-2010 at 03:28 PM.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Saw The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo today and I must say I was impressed. I was prepared to be disappointed as I loved the book, but it was very true to the book...the characters and locations were much as I had imagined them too. It is a long film (nearly 2.5 hours) but keeps you attention and is gripping right up until the end. Strongly recommended (the poor subtitling which was often hard to see was the only weakness).

(KLD)
    I am reading the book right now, on the advice on an English professor of mine who ranted about it being one of the best books he's read in a long time. I am not very far along yet but am enjoying it a lot so far. I guess I am out of touch with the entertainment scene as I wasn't even aware there was a movie of it. I will have to check it out.

I saw "Remember Me" ...ok, no real story line though. I went with Robert Pattison freaks , but I can do without him.

"Precious" is must see but oh how sad.

Home Fries. I liked it.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Sybil - true story about a woman who allegedly suffered from dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities). This is a long film!
    Sybil (1976) was originally a TV mini-series, so it is understandable that it is long as a movie to watch in one sitting. Sally Field got a Emmy for her performance. (and I am old enough that I saw the original on TV!!)

(KLD)