Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1081

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Saw "The Report" tonight in a sneak preview. Adam Driver was excellent, as was Annette Benning.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Zombieland: Double Tap
    Not as good as the first movie but still full of humour, apocalyptic views and of course zombies!
    "The wise man does at once what the fool does finally." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Although I don't have Netflix you might want to check out these two documentaries. The Most Hated Woman in America and Rich Hill.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

"Steve McQueen: Desert Racer"
    On Amazon Prime.
    About Mr Cool and motorcycles.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

"The Worlds Fastest Indian" was good but it only skimmed the life of Burt Monroe. Should have been much longer.

I wish a movie would be made about Smokey Yunick. The title could be "The Best Damn Shop in Town" (the name of his garage). It would need to be 3 hours long because of his many achievements. The documentaries of him aren't enough.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Hustlers.

Jennifer Lopez still smoking hot at 50. I mainly got a kick out of it because my best friend from college went straight to Manhattan and was an investment banker. He told me all kinds of stories about going out with the big spenders, where $10-15k a night was normal. He was smart enough to keep his money, but I can easily see how wall street guys could be swindled so easy.

Just watch "Marriage Story" on Netflix. I love Adam Driver, and he was great in this film.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Just watched Take A Look At This Heart on Amazon Prime. I usually don't watch movies that have anything to do with SCI but decided I would check it out after reading Scioprions post about doing the artwork for the poster.

Dr. Doolittle...the new one...it was fair...

Watched Dunkirk the other day on Netflix, highly reccomend