Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1071

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Interstellar. Would have been really stellar if the lead had been someone else. Beautiful otherwise .. one scene reminded me a little of Kubrick's 2001 Space Odessy.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Has anyone seen Kelly and Cal? Caught my eye on Netflix because of the chair, haven't seen it yet though. Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpasJxRqCjU

I really like Cheryl Strayed's memoir Wild so I made sure to see the movie which I felt was even better than the book. Reese Witherspoon apparently bought the film rights after reading the book. I think she played the hell out of the part. I have now seen all this year's Oscar contenders and thought Wild was by far the best - I would also give Reese a statue.

Went to see Mad Max, it was pretty good.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

just watch cartoon "HOME"......was pretty good......"Home Sweet Hell" was funny......

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    I really like Cheryl Strayed's memoir Wild so I made sure to see the movie which I felt was even better than the book. Reese Witherspoon apparently bought the film rights after reading the book. I think she played the hell out of the part. I have now seen all this year's Oscar contenders and thought Wild was by far the best - I would also give Reese a statue.
    I watched this on Netflix this past week. Agree with your take on it, very well done. Reese Witherpoon did an excellent job. I haven't read the book and will see if I can download it from our library.

Ex Machina was awesome and thought provoking. I can't say anymore or I'll give it away. Definitely worth watching.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

The Martian. I'd say better than Gravity and Interstellar. Saying more would ruin it. Do yourself a favor and go see it!
    "Give me peace of mind and trust, don't forget the rest of us..."

Recent movies I have seen and can recommend:
    The Martian
    Steve Jobs
    Batkid Begins
    Room
    99 Homes
    Meru

(KLD)

I just got back from seeing "Bridge of Spies" too, and really enjoyed it. Must say I have never seen a really bad movie featuring Tom Hanks.

(KLD)