Page 10 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    This afternoon I watched this older documentary, Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance. I wasn't sure what to expect based on the description on the dvd cover. It was fascinating. Well worth a watch.
    A very interesting documentary. If you haven't seen Baraka OJ and you liked Koyaanisqatsi, check it out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103767/
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

I saw Defiance recently. Difficult to watch at times, but very moving. Definitely worth watching.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Saw Taken with liam neeson fri. Pretty good. Alot of action.

I'm recuperating, and had time to watch on cable Bridge to Terabithia. Jesus, I didn't see that coming - it was such a light-hearted movie through most of it. I actually cried a bit because of some memories it brought back for me after what happens to Leslie. A great movie until then, then it knocks your emotions back some - if you've seen it, you know. I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. My gf says the book was even sadder.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I'm recuperating, and had time to watch on cable Bridge to Terabithia. Jesus, I didn't see that coming - it was such a light-hearted movie through most of it. I actually cried a bit because of some memories it brought back for me after what happens to Leslie. A great movie until then, then it knocks your emotions back some - if you've seen it, you know. I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. My gf says the book was even sadder.
    I think I need to see Bridge to Terabithia now.

One of the worst acted, written movies of all time IMHO was on last night late so of course I watched it. Starship Troopers. Just terrible acting and dialogue, so bad. TWO THUMBS WAY UP! LOL Somehow it just works. I will have to admit it's a guilty pleasure. Anyone else love any movies they know they shouldn't but can't help it.
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie_A View Post

One of the worst acted, written movies of all time IMHO was on last night late so of course I watched it. Starship Troopers. Just terrible acting and dialogue, so bad. TWO THUMBS WAY UP! LOL Somehow it just works. I will have to admit it's a guilty pleasure. Anyone else love any movies they know they shouldn't but can't help it.
    Hey Nat, I loved Starship Troopers. B movie to the max, but done with an A movie attitude.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie_A View Post

Bridge to Terabithia is a children's movie, Nat...but I enjoyed it, except for the sad part.

I saw No Country For Old Men today. It depressed the hell out of me for some reason, heh.

Thanks!

La Moustache

French flick with subtitles about a man who pretty much loses it after he shaves his facial hair. Not sure why I continued to watch, but I did because I was intrigued to a point.

I'll just say if you're a guy with facial hair, leave it because a) it's hawt and b) you don't want to go the way of the lead in La Moustache --

or perhaps you do.

THE SHEPPARD with JCVD.It's about border patrol.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

My brother came over to my home last day Wednesday and we watched Slumdog Millionaire. It is my understanding that the people of India are not too thrilled about releases or publicity that this movie is garnering. I wasn't really shocked by the film, because I was already aware of the poverty and the exploitation of children. I don't want to spoil the movie for others, so I will stop here.
    Last edited by PN; 02-06-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com