Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1071

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Hell or High Water.

Pretty good. Nice acting. Good ending.

It gave me a new appreciation for life in West Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    Hell or High Water.
    Just had dinner with two other couples and they raved about the movie. One of the women said it is the only movie she has ever seen that she wouldn't mind seeing again.

All the best,
    GJ

Jason Borne....I think the 4th one or 5th, who knows anymore, was tuff to watch, I bet they didn't change 50 words in the whole script from the first 2-3......I don't get these actors/writers can't do a new thought for it........

Blog Entries
    Watched an oldie last night, The Slipper and The Rose . It's yet another Cinderella variation; a musical with Gemma Craven and Richard Chamberlain. Yesterday was our 45th anniversary so we went for a combination of romance and nostalgia.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

I watched Upgrade the other night. It wasn't great but was entertaining and made me wish that tech actually existed.

went to "Motherless Brooklyn" tonight. Good flick!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    went to "Motherless Brooklyn" tonight. Good flick!
    I liked this too. It was panned by critics, but I loved Ed Norton's performance as a 1950s NYC private eye with Tourette's syndrome. Cinematography was also excellent.

Other films I have seen recently that I liked include these:

• Parasite
    • Harriet
    • Jojo Rabbit
    • Ford v. Ferrari

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

The Russian Five. An awesome movie for hockey fans that will appeal to everyone.

Saw "Waves" tonight in a sneak. It won't open until early December. Very popular at the Toronto Film Festival in Sept. Gut wrenching story about a father and his two children (son and daughter) and their relationships. Amazing acting, especially by Sterling K. Brown.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

"The Very Long Engagement" (might be "A" instead of "The" if you search it)
    French with subtitles.
    WW1 time frame, soldiers and the woman left behind perspective. Brilliantly written and portrayed by actors. Cinematography from the trenches to the sea side mountains is great.
    Multiple sub plots that connect to main plot very well. You'll recognize 1 American actress.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)