Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I loved 'It's Complicated!' It was spot on!
    Went & seen that tonight. I thought it was good too! I also loved the laptop scene, haha! Alec Baldwin is a dirt bag...at least in this movie!! Was happy with the overall ending
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Up in the air I thought was good, I could really relate to it cause I travel a lot, and yes I do have have a Hilton Honors card like George Clooney had in the movie and it is great.

I didnt really care too much for Its complicated, although it did have its funny moments, it was more like watching a made for TV sit com. I was kinda disappointed with Steve Martin in that movie. I guess the "Wild and Crazy Guy" has really mellowed out a lot to the point of being really sad and boring.

Now that I've seen Avatar 4 times, nothing else really holds a candle to that movie.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

District 9 was great. Note some thematic similarities to real-life events (MNU = Blackwater perhaps?) Overall, a good story, great action, only a few nitpicky flaws I noticed not worth mentioning.

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD: Anybody else notice that the Nigerian warlord was a wheeler? Did you catch is pimped-out chair? Also I got a major nerd high for the mecha suit at the end. Half-Life 2 players will notice the suit came with a gravity gun. Flying pig attack!

that movie about the stoner kids doing their history report, they went back in time and gathered the greatest people in the history of man. love that movie but dont know the name of it. Bill and teds great adventure I think but not sure. then monsters inc.

The Bucket List. Jack and Morgan were great. Never heard the saying of a "bucket list". Guess I need get one started.
    oh well

Green Street Hooligans

I liked this movie, and would like to hear from folks in England as to the reality of it. Kind of reminds me of the fighting we did as a kid - no guns, knives, etc.

Revolutionary Road

Good acting, but depressing movie.

eta: Guess the first one is called Green Street in the UK.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    that movie about the stoner kids doing their history report, they went back in time and gathered the greatest people in the history of man. love that movie but dont know the name of it. Bill and teds great adventure I think but not sure. then monsters inc.
    Bill and Ted's EXCELLENT Adventure. Keanu Reeve's breakout role.

I watched Inglorious Basterds last night. It was OK I guess. I always like Tarantino movies more the 2nd or 3rd time round.

Watched Paul Newman in Hud this morning, great movie.

Watched the new Star Trek movie last night. I give it about a 3 out of 4, though that might be a bit generous.

We just watched "The Proposal". It was ok, but Ann and Julie liked it more than us guys. Tomorrow the kids get to pick, and it will be "Monsters vs Aliens" Red Box is getting a workout this weekend.
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...